Gain revenue and greater control of your practice
Join thousands of practices who have increased efficiency and enhanced cash flow with NextGen Practice Management
- Increase productivity - Automate tasks so you can focus on running your business
- Capture more revenue - Get electronic claims checking and collections processing support
- Make informed decisions - Use powerful reporting tools to tightly manage every facet of your practice
- Be fully compliant - with MU, HIPAA 5010, ICD-10 and a host of other quality reporting programs
- Integrated - Fully integrated with NextGen Ambulatory EHR for seamless billing
View our online demos to see NextGen Practice Management in action
Download the NextGen Practice Management brochure
Connect, be interoperable, and share data effortlessly
NextGen Healthcare is committed to collaborative care. Our acquisitions of ViaTrack Systems and Mirth Corporation demonstrate our commitment to interoperability, a core element for truly collaborative care. We facilitate product compatibility and seamless data exchange between your practice and healthcare entities like payers, labs, pharmacies, imaging centers, other EMR systems, patient portals, and medical devices. Plus, our dedicated in-house interoperability and standards experts ensure our products are at the forefront of standards-related initiatives.
Download our interoperability brochure for an even deeper look at how medical providers communicate and share data.
Implementation and Training
We take pride in our preparation and proven planning and implementation process. We've already facilitated many thousands of successful implementations at practices across the country.
Our guided implementation plan is designed to match your practice's schedule to minimize downtime and streamline your practice's workflow. Training programs are available in person or via e-learning. After implementation, our post go-live support matches your practice with a dedicated NextGen Healthcare Customer Care Specialist to assist you with support, training requests, licenses, and more to get you up and running.
Download the I&T Guided
Implementation brochure now!