NGE 5.9.0, 5.9.1, 5.9.2, 5.9.3, 5.9.4, and 6.2021.1.
Advanced Practice Optimization from Archer Medical Systems
With a large suite of tools designed specifically for OBLs and ASCs, Archer Medical Systems’ AMSHub platform helps facilities improve top and bottom line, stay engaged with patients, and track and manage facility performance.
The platform offers four unique services that facilities can select from to best fit their needs:
Industry-leading inventory management that extends beyond the scope of standard materials management:
- Barcode scanning with manufacturer barcodes
- Online orders – replenish all materials from all vendors with one click
- Case costing down to the penny
- Loss mitigation tools track and alert on every expiration date
- Reorder alerts in real-time
Understand your facility like never before with detailed information about numerous critical areas:
- Physician analysis – evaluate physicians across a single practice or group, to determine utilization levels, profitability, case times and much more
- Procedure analysis – optimize case scheduling and referrals by using our detailed procedure analytics to understand the profitability of all procedure types
- Facility health – our unique facility health score provides a single value that represents your effectiveness in dozens off areas
- Detailed breakdowns of income and expenses
- Procedure cost estimator
Align with patients using our powerful survey tools. Use pre-built templates or design your own to craft the questions that are right for you and your patient population. See detailed graphical representations of your responses. Use our comparative survey templates to compare your results to other facilities in your group, to yourself over time, or to all other AMSHub facilities.
Send surveys automatically using our Roadmap feature. Send one or more surveys based on your configuration for future events like a procedure being performed. Send surveys on a preset schedule 1 to 365 days after the patient interaction.
Replace existing paper and verbal processes for things like discharge instructions. Deliver them electronically via tablet, capture patients’ signatures, allow patients to email the instructions to themselves and much more.
Send documents automatically using our Roadmap feature. Send one or more documents based on your configuration for future events like a procedure being performed. Send documents on a preset schedule 1 to 365 days after the patient interaction. Use this for patient education, marketing, wellness checks and more.