What’s newExtend Virtual Care Even Further
Through a virtual visits platform, your patient group visits can become more efficient. Patients can participate at home and more easily fit classes around their busy schedules. An array of features enables you to connect with patients on any device and better manage workflows throughout your practice.
Guest visits help keep everyone concerning the patient's care on the same page. Patients can invite family members, caregivers, and others to their virtual visits. Your practice can also ask outside specialists and other care team members to participate in a patient's virtual visit. Guest speakers can also play a part in your virtual group visits.
2020 GetApp Category Leaders
2020 Software Advice Front Runners
- Only authorized users should have access to ePHI
- A system of secure communication should be implemented to protect the integrity of ePHI
- A system of monitoring communications containing ePHI should be implemented to prevent accidental or malicious breaches
- Make sure your patients can see you clearly—adjust your camera to eye-level and keep the room well lit
- Set clear expectations upfront—share how you plan to conduct the virtual visit, reaffirm benefits, and answer the patient’s questions
- Ask for feedback—encourage patients to share their thoughts after the virtual visit
- Meet with patients through cloud - based access on any device, anywhere
- See patients without the stress of a crowded waiting room
- Make it easier for patients with limited mobility to access care
- Make chronic care management more accessible and convenient for patients
- Reduce no - shows and appointment cancelations
- Schedule an appointment as you normally would
- Test your device before the appointment using the link in your email or text message
- Look for the reminder email or text message to find your visit link
- Complete any prompted questions then click the “Join Visit” button
- See your provider
DISCOVER THE FEATURES OF A TOP-RATED TELEHEALTH PLATFORM
Easily connect with patients on any device and better manage workflows.