NextGen Healthcare Announces New Patient Experience Platform with Integrated Virtual Visits
NextGen Patient Experience Platform includes:
- Integrated virtual visit capability
- A modern patient portal with an attractive, easy-to-use interface designed to operate on any device
- Rules-based patient self-scheduling
- Patient intake and customizable intake forms
- Mobile-optimized check-in and patient payments
- Secure patient and health team messaging
- Patient satisfaction and survey tools
- Personalized outreach and patient education
- Online patient payment processing
While the platform was developed to modernize and improve the efficiency of routine interactions between providers and patients, it is extremely well-suited to assist healthcare practices in dealing with the rapidly developing COVID-19 virus outbreak. NextGen Patient Experience Platform’s telehealth and virtual visit capability addresses emerging use cases such as: online consultations to help keep patients home who are not at risk, improved accessibility for patients with limited mobility, expanded after-hours patient care, and cloud-based access for physicians and patients anywhere and on any device. The platform also enables healthcare professionals to manage and refill medications, provide virtual follow-up visits, and review lab results, x-rays and ultrasounds.
“As a trusted partner for ambulatory practices nationwide, we’re diligently working to provide innovative products and services, such as high-fidelity virtual visit functionality, to improve patient engagement and outcomes,” said
We empower the transformation of ambulatory care—partnering with medical, behavioral and dental providers in their journey to value-based care to make healthcare better for everyone. We go beyond EHR and PM. Our integrated solutions help increase clinical productivity, enrich the patient experience, and ensure healthy financial outcomes. We believe in better. Learn more at nextgen.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.