Corporate Fact Sheet
NextGen Healthcare Overview
With nearly 25 years of clinical and financial expertise, NextGen Healthcare helps ambulatory care organizations transition to, and succeed in, value-based care using its technology and technology-enabled services. It empowers its clients to nurture measurably healthier patient communities at a lower cost, ease the burdens of HIT, and better manage change.
The company offers deep clinical, financial, operational, and regulatory expertise and education through its consulting services to solve the toughest challenges practices face, including the transition to value-based care and MACRA compliance. Those services leverage a robust suite of certified, scalable, cost-effective ambulatory value-based care solutions; comprising EHR, practice management, interoperability, care management, patient engagement, population health, analytics, and revenue cycle solutions. Combined they offer an unparalleled resource to help practices succeed in a healthcare industry faced with continual change.
No matter where a practice is on its journey to value-based care, NextGen Healthcare can help clients achieve stronger financial results and healthier patients at less cost. From navigating government regulations and new care models, to leveraging cloud technology and getting the revenue cycle in order, the company’s expertise and solutions have evolved to help practices provide better care at less cost, while placing the patient at the center.
NextGen Healthcare Fast Facts
- NextGen Healthcare has been helping providers with health IT solutions for nearly 25 years.
- Our clients participate in over 33% of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
- Over 40% of NextGen Healthcare primary care clients are accredited Patient Centered Medical Homes (PCMHs).
- About 33% of our 7,000 clients use our Health Quality Measures, a key element in value-based care reporting.
- As of June 2016, 56,305 provider attestations have earned more than $900 million in government incentives.
- Our RCM Services clients see an average A/R improvement of 34%, a net collections rate of 98%, and a clean claim rate of 97% or more. $4 Billion in claims submitted annually through NextGen RCM Services.
- 100% of our clients have transitioned to ICD-10 and are submitting ICD-10 claims; with a 99% acceptance rate during that transition.
- 33% of Community Health Centers/Federally Qualified Health Centers use NextGen® solutions.
- Our interoperability solutions share data between disparate systems to facilitate the collaborative care of more than 150 million patients.
- As of June, 2016, more than 40 million patients engage with their physicians through our patient portal. That number has been growing by about 70,000 each week.
- NextGen Healthcare provides Health IT solutions to 25+ medical specialties.
- NextGen Ambulatory EHR version 5.8.2 is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs in accordance with applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. ONC CHPL Number: 140204R01. Read more about our certifications at https://www.nextgen.com/Certifications.
- NextGen Healthcare employs about 2,800 professionals. A complete listing of company locations and addresses is located below.
795 Horsham Road
Horsham, PA 19044
1836 Lackland Hill Parkway
St. Louis, MO 63146
California (QSI / Dental)
18111 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA 92612