7 Revenue-driving Best Practices
Improve practice efficiency
Ambulatory medical practices face an incredible time of change. Providers experienced rapid declines in patient visits due to COVID-19—followed, in some cases, by a surge in visits. The future remains uncertain. Increased regulations and declining reimbursement remain ongoing concerns. The right revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions and tactics are more important than ever.
Discover what actions you can take to ensure you get every dollar you deserve. From front-office processes to back-office operations, this guide explores seven revenue-driving best practices to help you thrive and grow.
Maximize your revenue
Gain insight on how to:
- Optimize collection of patient payments
- Benchmark performance to reach financial objectives
- Make the best use of claims-scrubbing technology
- Prevent denials
- Establish sound policies for write-offs and enforce them
- Use automated appointment reminders and accommodate patients' preferred method of communication
- Get the most out of electronic claims submission
“We achieved an almost 50% reduction in total AR days outstanding working with NextGen Healthcare’s revenue cycle management team.”
—Dustin Frey, Financial Director, Heartland Health Center, Grand Island, Nebraska