Mirth Connect Training
GET UP TO SPEED QUICKLY
Users gain the knowledge and skills to expertly run Mirth® Connect by NextGen Healthcare—all from the comfort of their homes.
Mirth Connect virtual training courses and certification exams
Each course consists of four days of instruction (six hours each day) followed by a certification exam on the fifth day. Users can begin with the fundamentals course and then grow their expertise with the advanced course.
Users gain proficiency in areas, such as:
- Mirth Connect core concepts
- Message filtering, transformation, and routing
- Administration of Mirth Connect
Users who have completed the fundamentals training course can further their expertise with:
- Mirth Connect User API overview
- Advanced database concepts
- In-Depth HL7 Processing
- Custom development basics
Both training courses are four days, with the certification exam held on the fifth day.
COURSE AND EXAM SCHEDULES
Additionally, each attendee will be provided access to an AWS (Amazon Web Services) WorkSpace. This is a virtual cloud-based Windows environment where attendees can do the hands-on labs that are part of the course. It will be pre-configured with all software and data required for the course.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Apple macOS (10.8.1 and above)
- Linux (Ubuntu Linux 18.04 and above)
- Google Chrome OS (45 and above)
- Apple iOS (8.0 and above)
- Google Android (4.4 and above)
- Amazon Fire OS 4 and Fire OS 5
- Instead of three days consisting of eight hours of training each day, the virtual course will be four days consisting of six hours of training each day
- The certification exam will happen on the fifth day, and you should expect it to be a full day