APIs for NextGen® Office 5.0+
Section 170.404 Regulatory Information
Terms of Service
- API access to get the USCDI data in NextGen® Office is available for Patients (NextGen Office YourHealthFile® Patient API) and Providers (NextGen Office FHIR API).
- There is no requirement for contracting with NextGen Healthcare for the API read (GET) routes for USCDIv1 data.
There is no charge for usage of the read (GET) routes for USCDIv1 data.
If you are a NextGen Office® client or developer organization interested in integration with the NextGen Office API navigate to the Technical Documentation section below.
- If you are unsure of the instructions or do not have an interested client, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist.
- Information describing the electronically available USCDI data in NextGen Office® is available in the “NGO USCDI Data Details” tab of the NextGen Office® USCDI Data Details Grid(.xlsx).
- There are no fees for accessing the USCDIv1 data via the NextGen Office APIs, nor are there fees for taking an app that uses NextGen Office APIs to production.
- Available Value-Added Services:
- Developer Assistance (beyond normal support infrastructure); Rates vary according to time and depth of technical assistance required.
- NextGen Office YourHealthFile® Patient API (FHIR R3 or FHIR R4) or NextGen® Office FHIR API for providers (FHIR R3 or FHIR R4):
- Please refer to the NextGen Office section of https://www.nextgen.com/patient-access-api for technical details regarding the NextGen Office YourHealthFile® Patient API.
- Please refer to the Process Definition below for the process to move to production for the NextGen® Office FHIR API for providers.
Process Definition for NextGen Office YourHealthFile® Patient API App Developers to Move to Production: