Ranked #1 EHR and PM by Black Book Research
The Electronic Health Records and Practice Management (PM) by NextGen Healthcare were top ranked by independent healthcare analyst firm Black Book Research for the sixth consecutive year. NextGen Healthcare was ranked #1 EHR in 6–10, 11–25 and 26–99 Physician Groups (All Specialties) and #1 PM solution in all Physician Groups with 6–99 providers in the 2023 Ambulatory EHR PM User Survey.Read More
AN EHR FOR ANY SIZE PRACTICE
Experience the benefits of the right EHR partner
A full range of services
Our message to you: We can help you run your medical practice more effectively. You’ll find a full range of services to ensure successful onboarding and ongoing use of our solutions as well as managing your practice’s business operations.
We learn about you
Our consultants and support specialists ask questions to better understand your practice, helping ensure you get the most out of your system and your workflow is optimal.
Support from experienced professionals
Our project managers, consultants, trainers, and technical personnel have many years of experience in the implementation and use of the NextGen Healthcare platform.
Committed to your success
We advocate for best practices that will lead to successful outcomes—but we also aim to be flexible to meet your practice’s unique needs. Our staff is committed to your success.
A strategic approach
You’ll benefit from a streamlined methodology with clear guidance, full support during go-live, and post-implementation follow-up.
Maximize your health IT investment
We’ll help you fully leverage NextGen Healthcare solutions to maximize the value of your investment in us—a true win-win.
Solutions for every specialty
Your specialty. Your way. With the flexibility and configurability to create workflows you need, NextGen Healthcare delivers an integrated EHR system stocked with specialty-specific content designed to meet the clinical and operational goals of your practice.
- Streamline and customize workflows
- Improve care team collaboration
- Document with Mobile and gain more face time with patients
- Stay current with regulatory requirements
- Improve patient engagement
- Decrease staff time spent on tedious tasks
- Deliver care conveniently with telehealth
- Enable direct connections with patients
- Target higher-risk patients to close gaps in care
- Identify patients with potential to impact outcomes
- Coordinate care with seamless communication Identify fee-for-service revenue opportunities
- Exchange meaningful information securely
- Connect disparate systems to any device
- Access data from other providers, organizations and EHRs
- Support the latest interoperability and align with Meaningful Use
- Provide better check-in and billing
- Automate charge creation
- Ensure clean claims and reduce denials
- Monitor performance and gain insights