In addition to a substantial ROI from this connected health solution, you can benefit from expert support, assistance, services, and training, as well as engage in an open-source community with other integration engineers. As a result, interoperability becomes less complex for an industry that relies on data-driven decision making.
Adaptable and Scalable Integration
Mirth Connect by NextGen Healthcare
Create a solid foundation for better data exchange and interoperability.CONNECT NOW
Take advantage of Enterprise Extensions to help you deliver world-class service.
Join a unique community to learn how to maximize your open integration engine. You can:
- Help one another solve problems
- Submit requests to the Mirth Connect development team
- Stay in the loop with the latest solution developments
Simplify data exchange:
- TCP, MLLP, HTTP, FTP, DICOM, SOAP, SQL, JMS, File System
- HL7 versions 2.x and 3, CCD/C-CDA as XML, DICOM, NCPDP, X12, Delimited Text, Raw Binary
Start your open-source project todayGithub DockerHub
Mirth Connect Premium
Build upon your interoperability foundation with enterprise-class capabilities.LEARN MORE
As you pursue seamless, meaningful data exchange, consider the four benefits of a supported interoperability solution.
Experience unlimited interfaces at no extra charge:
- Flexible, cost-effective licensing options
- No added costs for scaling interfaces/channels
- No need to design functionality from scratch
- Freedom to perform complex projects more easily
- Gain speed and efficiency with functionality backed by NextGen Healthcare
- FHIR (R4) to XML or JSON
- Easily expand connections with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), ASTM standards, and various IHE profiles and protocols
- Achieve more dynamic monitoring and automated workflows with advanced alerting
- Enhance security with role-based access, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), and multi-factor authentication
Support, Training, and Services
Sustain and increase efficiency with expert assistance.LEARN MORE
Get all the help you need to achieve your interoperability goals.
Improve Your Organization’s Interoperability Capabilities Through Technical Support, Professional Services, and Online Training:
- Address emergencies, troubleshoot/resolve issues, and get design guidance
- Access professional services and solution architects to assist in custom channel development, consulting, and environment optimization
- Take industry-recognized fundamental and advanced certification training courses to gain expertise in managing and scaling your interoperability capabilities