July 31, 2018
Why simply survive as an independent practice? Two simple steps to help you thrive
The healthcare landscape is rapidly transforming. The future is value-based care. You have challenges meeting government regulations, combating staff burnout and dissatisfaction, and maintaining the financial health of your practice. How can you solve these challenges while ensuring your practice thrives?
1. Manage risk intelligently
To succeed in today’s shifting healthcare landscape, your practice needs to manage the risks of complicated IT systems and workflow inefficiencies. Doing so will help boost your revenue and your care quality. Get there by optimizing front-to-back office workflows and fostering patient satisfaction using smart, proven healthcare solutions.
2. Become a “practice of choice”
To be the successful, independent practice that patients (and providers) choose, you need to be highly efficient—clinically, financially, and from a practice management perspective. But how do you hit the quadruple aim objectives that can get you there? Your biggest step is choosing an integrated healthcare solution that delivers:
- Quick charting (tailored to your specialty) available anywhere, anytime—including the point of care
- Automated care management and integrated workflows
- Patient information exchange capabilities
- Improved doctor-patient relationships through mobile technology accessibility
Practice management benefits
- Front office efficiencies to foster happier patients
- An integrated patient portal that facilitates patient communication
- A reduction of manual duties to help prevent patient data bottlenecks
- Increased front-office revenue with instant patient registration and real-time eligibility check
- Reduce time in A/R with revenue cycle management, billing services, and software
- Benchmarks with customizable dashboard reporting
Gain the security, visibility, and performance you need to thrive
In this era of reduced reimbursements, pay for performance, and increased patient volumes, you need a solution to guide you in understanding and optimizing practice performance. Therefore, it’s important to have an integrated EHR solution, practice management, and a financial solution that offer an analytics module. These capabilities help provide better visibility across all areas of your practice, improving both business and clinical performance.